Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
again ive been thinking about suicide. i always think about it in one way or another. good days dont mean much. right around my appointment though, while i was still thinking of suicide it was more of a future thing. but the last few days.....i wanna do i right now. no one knows though. its been know i havent been doing the best but as far as how bad, i think they think im still "mostly fine".

the exact cause, im not sure. i mean this relationship stuff isnt helping, last night i went to sleep crying. im sure missing my meds the past 2 times (last night and this morning) isnt helping but i fell back down just before that, so as of now the lack of meds isnt to blame. if im honest, today i started thinking about stopping them. the pharmacist said that it should take about 3 days for it to get out of my system. that would mean in 3 days the voices would come back and god knows how bad. this coming from the same one that was questioning taking the rispridone because it made me more suicidal. i didnt take it.....and i still want those pills (antidepressants mostly i believe) to be numb....all this emotional bullshit is tiring and it hurts. its of no help that certain people just dont get it.

anyway ive got to be getting to bed. while i want to im still not out of my "unsafe" time to commit. my youngest brothers birthday is in a few days....just have to wait for that to pass and then we'll see. but probably not. i know things too well, but who knows maybe ill crash so far one of these times that nothing will stop me.

• Hugs
Reactions: UterEntonaur, FuneralCry, MYStERY_Man and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Me too.
No matter how much things get better, suicida is just part of me and it seems it will always be.

Hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs,

Matt

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im sure missing my meds the past 2 times (last night and this morning) isnt helping but i fell back down just before that, so as of now the lack of meds isnt to blame. if im honest, today i started thinking about stopping them. the pharmacist said that it should take about 3 days for it to get out of my system. that would mean in 3 days the voices would come back and god knows how bad.
i still havent taken my meds....."yes hubby i just happen to be taking them when youre out of the room". i mostly came back here to do math. i lost track of how long i havent taken them. sunday when i wrote this would have been half the time and its now tuesday morning, that should mean im at the 3 day mark. cant math right now, thats just a good guess hehe :ahhha:.
this waking up 9-11pm is getting exhausting. oh and my husband when i woke up "im still tired" at least youve been sleeping through the damn night, cuz i havent in a while.