D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
I realise I've been such a let down lately. I tried to do what others said was right but it wasn't it isn't. I know this life and complete fuck up of thoughts and emotions isn't gonna get better. I got stuff to sort but not sure that is possible. If ur dead inside anyway what does this body matter. I don't hate anyone coz it's down to me. Felt bad for havin these thoughts of killing the pain in me but I realise it's the best thing I can do for people. Would like to die in a dignified way but society tells me not possible. Life was painful and I guess deaths the same. What a way to have to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, death137, HopelessCookie and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would like to die in a dignified way but you're right, it's goddamn impossible. I hate this.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Hurt and lanax09
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
Thanks at least I know u guys are here

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all deserve a peaceful way out if we want one. Life puts us through so much and can be cruel to us. Nobody deserves to suffer. It really is hard to die, so we feel like we are trapped on this earth. I wish you the best.

• Love
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
It's just not right to have this agony inside that won't go

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Bullit
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
someone please tell me how to manage this pain inside, its eating me alive, i got no one, no purpose, shit why is it like this

• Hugs