E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
I have BPD so I'm possibly more prone to get irritated on stuff like this but f**k it makes me angry when I hear other dudes screaming and yelling (as if it was their lifestyle, im talking about my neighbour). He can't stop being agressive. I hear him through the walls. It's so infuriating because his girlfriend is always fighting him yet it seems they have sex equally as much. It's as if their whole relationship is based on anger. I hate that it works and it's probably the standard relationship people have with eachother.

I hate that guys have to show dominance through high voice and act super retarded in order to go anywhere in life.

I f**cking hate that s**it. Not only is life BS and f**cking dumb as s**it but you have to ACT dumb as s*it aswell. It's so f**king dumb but it all comes down to - we're animals. Animals have to fight in order to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Yeah I live with someone like that :hihi:

Reactions: puppy9
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Kinda hate this too. I am really quiet and passive and I hate that so many people see this as a negative trait for a guy to have. I don't want to be loud and assertive, that's not me at all.