C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
Suicidal for half a year now, having SN ready in my desk, had one attempt to use it but didn't have guts to take my last drink. Survival instinct is hell of a thing. Also worried that this is not the end, I will just get a more shitty next life or have to re-live my life over for eternity. So basically trapped in my fear and worries, almost became an alcoholic because of it, feeling desperate. Sorry for whining here, I know there are lots of people struggling more than me, just wanted to share with someone who could understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and ijustwishtodie
M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Sorry to hear about this. SI is a bitch, something that boggles my mind when I read about people who commit suicide.

How were they able to overcome it?

C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
I guess complete desperation and belief that it's better on the other side. Or maybe they are just not pussies, fear of death is stupid logically since we all gonna be there one day
Sorry to hear about this. SI is a bitch, something that boggles my mind when I read about people who commit suicide.

How were they able to overcome it?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring feeling trapped in this existence, but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ctbusser
C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
So how do I actually set my mind on doing it? Life is just getting worse and it's a long way to fall. As a former risk manager I see a lot of negative possibilities after death that are not suitable for me (being born a female(no sexism, just dont want that), or disabled in any form..) . I believe that non existence doesn't exist (you cannot feel the nothing, so you can only be alive in some form of conciseness)The only thing that cheers me up that probably any existence is mortal, so I can kill myself anytime I don't like it.