Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
Everyday is so bloody hard, live alone and stuck alone struggling with mental health conditions since I was 13 I'm now 30. I was promised and lied to by so many people that "things will get better" for years and years just to be stuck alone with crippling mental health issues and Everytime I've reached out for support in the past I got no understanding and got out in a worse off situation. But society and my community who don't give a f**k about me are keeping me hostage by giving me no choice but to endure this day in day out with no option other than options that cause more pain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ravenx, peaceandlove, uglyugly and 4 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Its so cruel. These people in society give us thos false promises and empty words because they don't know what else to do. They encourage us to continue to suffer. Dealing with a mental illness for years and years to me seems no different than a terminal illness. there is no improvement. When should we be allowed to die? Selfishness is our worst enemy.

• Hugs
Reactions: peaceandlove, uglyugly, Higurashi415 and 1 other person
Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
I totally agree, specially when you've been rejected by that society in the first place because of your mental health issues and then you get told to turn to that society to "get help" 🙄 where there is none, it's a joke. So we're just left completely stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: lovelesslifeless, uglyugly and Higurashi415
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel existence, it's terrible to me how there's all this suffering, it sounds like you've suffered a lot and I certainly understand it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, I also feel trapped in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Mark121
Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
It truly is such a cruel existence, it's terrible to me how there's all this suffering, it sounds like you've suffered a lot and I certainly understand it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, I also feel trapped in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.
You too ...... đź«‚