Imnobody

Imnobody

Nov 18, 2018
I tried to hang myself agin tonight...but still could not do it.
Anyway i feel like im getting better. i think if i try a few more times, i can finally kill myself.
I felt like the air was stop and the only thing i could hear was my heartbeat when I attempted to hang myself.
I already prepared a suicide note, audio message. So All i need is die and end my pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: kllmsftly, lv-gras, BurningLights and 7 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Sorry things didn't go as planned --I know how difficult that can be. I've flinched several times now.

Sounds like you're getting closer, though. I hope you soon find the peace you need.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'm sorry to hear it. I have flinched as well. I'm exhausted from it. I feel your pain.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and 3 others
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
You can do it. I belive in you and trust you.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Here again is where I think the suicide coach could shove me off that chair. Or off whatever the hell it took to get my neck snapped with this. Neck needs snapped.

I could go down in the basement here in this apartment building and set this up. But the suicide coach would be a CD player. I have about 40 voices. I could use one of my most raging ones. Yelling on there to get this the hell over. To jump the hell out of that chair and get this neck broken now dammit.

Needs to be done, but I'm too lazy and chicken shit right now. I won't be when I finally get my cancer.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Sorry things didn't work out for you. I, like many in here, have similar experiences. Hanging is a very tough method in my opinion. Some people make it look so easy. After my experiences with it, I realized that I couldn't do it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
A lot of us here have had failures, and it always crushes you when you know your attempt failed. It sounds like you're still optimistic about future success which is good that you haven't let it get to you, I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Oh I'm in the exact small place my friend. Like you, gonna keep practicing. We will get this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Imnobody

Imnobody

Nov 18, 2018
Gon try again december. Dont want to live like shit.... have to be death

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras