Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm ok, just a bit sore and feel like being quiet myself (holy crap). Been enjoying everyones company :)

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, lv-gras, Final Escape and 5 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Nausea has kept me up all night. I am really fed up.

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Nausea has kept me up all night. I am really fed up.
So sorry, thats terrible. You havent got Buccastem or anything stronger that helps?

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I have medication for nausea but it only really reduces it. It does not get rid of it. So I just have to put up with it till I eventually crash out from exhaustion.

Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
In serious physical and mental pain.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, lv-gras, Final Escape and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm so sorry A lot of intolerable suffering here ...(and on this site)

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Always in some kind of physical pain, but nothing I can't handle tonight. Comes with the territory of having 2 chronic illnesses. Hope everyone else is doing as ok as you can be.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, lv-gras, wiIIow and 3 others
I

interestingname

Nov 23, 2018
I'm bored as hell

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Feeling good for today, it's nice enough for a Monday afternoon where I am.

silentinbetween

silentinbetween

Apr 30, 2018
I don't have the energy to do anything and I have so much work to be done and I'm very stressed but I'm not like carving words into my legs right now so I guess I'm alright. My standards are a bit warped at this point.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dead_Inside and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I don't have the energy to do anything and I have so much work to be done and I'm very stressed but I'm not like carving words into my legs right now so I guess I'm alright. My standards are a bit warped at this point.
"Alright?" :( :(

silentinbetween

silentinbetween

Apr 30, 2018
"Alright?" :( :(
Haha yea, relatively speaking. If someone handed me a gun right now, there's about a 80 percent chance I wouldn't shoot myself immediately, and that's a good day in my book.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dead_Inside, Jodes and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Haha yea, relatively speaking. If someone handed me a gun right now, there's about a 80 percent chance I wouldn't shoot myself immediately, and that's a good day in my book.
Well I'm glad you haven't but technically that's me being selfish, I'm so sorry, your time sounds like hell

whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
Tonight's my night, still have a few hours to kill (ayy) left though. Just smoking and looking at old pictures, happier times. It's nice, feels like I'm celebrating myself before leaving.

Reactions: lv-gras, interestingname, wiIIow and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Tonight's my night, still have a few hours to kill (ayy) left though. Just smoking and looking at old pictures, happier times. It's nice, feels like I'm celebrating myself before leaving.
That's how I want to go, I need to decide how to celebrate it. If I look at pictures I'll cry lol! I'm sad and happy for you <3

Reactions: lv-gras, whywait and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
silentinbetween

silentinbetween

Apr 30, 2018
Well I'm glad you haven't but technically that's me being selfish, I'm so sorry, your time sounds like hell
Thank you for that. You know, before talking to you I really didn't think I felt that bad at all simply because it's been so much worse before... I'm honestly thankful for feeling as alright as I do right now.

Reactions: lv-gras, Jodes, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
silentinbetween

silentinbetween

Apr 30, 2018
I can relate to that. And I'd just like to say, I'm sorry for how the world has hurt you, and I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape, Dead_Inside and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm sad for your past too, and the decision its lead you to nake, but happy for you right now

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks guys :) it's nice to chat with people who know what's going on. No pressure, just lots of people in all kinds of moods accepted and understood.

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape, EndofMyRope and 5 others
silentinbetween

silentinbetween

Apr 30, 2018
It's the only place in the world that people will answer me so I'm very thankful for it, and for all of you

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 2 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
On the road again.
I have no past no future to dwell on so I think about the lack thereof

Reactions: sólstafir, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I'm bored out of my mind tonight... :(

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Kind of odd. It took a while to accept this site's acceptance of a taboo topic. Now it's rather saddening. On the one hand there's a pretty big group of people who provide support to others who need it. On the other hand, these same people are dropping like flies.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Kind of odd. It took a while to accept this site's acceptance of a taboo topic. Now it's rather saddening. On the one hand there's a pretty big group of people who provide support to others who need it. On the other hand, these same people are dropping like flies.
Suicide is the biggest decision your will make in your life. I think they are st the most at peace when they go. Dont forget about those that don't - I think (and hope) this site helps concrete ones own experiences into wisdom and certainty and recovery where possible

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I have to do a min of 10 hours to meet company standards. Usually 12 to 16 hours are normal at this job. I have no life outside of work

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I have to do a min of 10 hours to meet company standards. Usually 12 to 16 hours are normal at this job. I have no life outside of work
I can barely stay awake 12 hrs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras