J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Someone gave me no matter how bad it is life is still worth living it was one of them easy for them to say moments.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, noname223, Bullit and 2 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Most people are "meat robots".

Reactions: demuic
I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I got told to "stay positive" when I'm currently in hospital for my MH (but not a mental health ward because being rural makes things tricky!)

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I got told to "stay positive" when I'm currently in hospital for my MH (but not a mental health ward because being rural makes things tricky!)
It's not what u wanna hear in the moment, u know if someone gave u practical solutions then u can see more of a way out. More positive. But when that person can't give u practical solutions it becomes more apparent.
It's not what u wanna hear in the moment, u know if someone gave u practical solutions then u can see more of a way out. More positive. But when that person can't give u practical solutions it becomes more apparent.
Stuck in a right ditch that's the fact for me, don't know about yourself if u can change things then do so, totally agree with that. For me there is no way back

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullit
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Just give them the death stare next time

Bun Death Stare GIF by Colleen Hoover
staring meryl streep GIF
Bun Death Stare GIF by Colleen Hoover

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They love saying stuff like that right? Dammit lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is not 'worth' anything in my opinion. It is pointless and all we are doing anyway is waiting around to die. People who say things like that more than likely haven't suffered enough, so they cannot comprehend what it is like to want to leave.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Someone gave me no matter how bad it is life is still worth living it was one of them easy for them to say moments.
I don't talk often to people like that. I am just annoyed of them and I am really glad I don't have to talk to them.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I spoke to someone earlier and they said to me that they would rather live in complete abject suffering than be dead. I can't believe there are people with that kind of take on life. I think this extreme level of viviocentrism is the source of many pro-lifers' opposition to suicide. I feel like they hugely underestimate how bad it can get, and if they suffered badly enough they would realise it's a flawed position to take.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I spoke to someone earlier and they said to me that they would rather live in complete abject suffering than be dead. I can't believe there are people with that kind of take on life. I think this extreme level of viviocentrism is the source of many pro-lifers' opposition to suicide. I feel like they hugely underestimate how bad it can get, and if they suffered badly enough they would realise it's a flawed position to take.
Reminds me to something my dad and sister told me. What you want to ctb due to poverty? Imagine how many people would have to ctb in the world. I told them I don't care it is my life and I can decide what I want to endure and what not.

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
I once had a friend send me a self-help book when I was swallowed whole in a pit of despair. He meant well but suffered from a true lack of understanding.