H

Hepi

Jun 5, 2021
1 . Assuming I took a dose that matched my weight and did not vomit. Is there a chance I will wake up after passing out?

2. ^ If so, what is the next procedure after waking up? Wait in panic until I lose consciousness again or maybe drink another dose?

3) If there are no visible signs that I have taken SN, is it difficult for doctors to determine if death is suicide or natural causes?

4) How long must it take for brain death to occur?

5. Are there any known cases on this forum when someone after SN was saved but became a vegetable?

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
1. If you take a proper dosage and keep it down, then I wouldn't stress about waking up, the odds of that happening seem very low.
2. If you do wake up (or throw up), I think general consensus would be to drink another dose.
3. Unless you are very old or sick, it is unlikely that doctors will say you died from natural causes without an autopsy. I think the odds of that are very low.
4. death by SN is relatively quick, but I'd definitely recommend at least a few hours of uninterrupted time to make sure death occurs before you're found.
5. none that i know of

i'm not an expert so i encourage you to do your own research! best of luck!

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, UterEntonaur, Wrennie and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't exactly know but I think it's quite hard to wake up if the dose is high enough and you're alone for at least 4 hours.

Reactions: Wrennie
H

Hepi

Jun 5, 2021
I don't exactly know but I think it's quite hard to wake up if the dose is high enough and you're alone for at least 4 hours.
Well I tought its peaceful death but this post scared me off - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-251#post-1254597

To be specific, this part - "You're going to panic, feel anxious, vomit, dizzy, heart pain, and then maybe pass out and wake up a few times after that."
Thats why I've started this thread :ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Well I tought its peaceful death but this post scared me off - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-251#post-1254597

To be specific, this part - "You're going to panic, feel anxious, vomit, dizzy, heart pain, and then maybe pass out and wake up a few times after that."
Thats why I've started this thread :ahhha:
Symptoms vary for everyone. SN has the potential to be mildly discomforting or distressing depending on the individual. I recommend reading through Goodbye threads on here to get a general picture of how the user was feeling. This thread proved to be a wealth of information:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Sweet Moonicide was kind enough to document her final moments for the benefit of this forum.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
1) No
2) you won't wake up (assuming you've actually taken sn, that's also the right purity %)
3) you'll be pretty much blue/brown (cyanosis) due to Methemoglobinemia
They'll be able to find out sooner or later that it was due to poisoning. They'll probably find SN somewhere and pass your death off as a Suicide, unless there's reasonable concern.
4) when your fully deprived of oxygen. Or when the amount of oxygen saturation within your blood is at a certain amount. This is a gradual process.
Imagine pouring dilute juice into a cup of water. That's similar how the sn saturates your blood.

5) no. But I honestly suggest you don't believe all posts on here. It's the internet people can lie. So take everything with a grain of salt (lol) bu

6)…Just don't consume SN if your not ready to die. Because you will