D

Daniel32

Sep 12, 2024
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get sodium nitrite in UK or Ireland?
Also how to use it to ctb?

Thank you

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Have been trying to get it as cmht took my last lot. But the place I got it from before just take my money and I haven't received it- twice! I think I may need a new plan šŸ˜”

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This thread has answers based on the question:

I can't help you with buying SN.
You'll have to find a source that ships to your country. I don't know what the current situation is in the UK either.
Maybe someone will send you a source, but people are usually wary of sending sources to new people.

Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Plato'sCaveDweller
N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024

You'll have to find a source that ships to your country. I don't know what the current situation is in the UK either.
Maybe someone will send you a source, but people are usually wary of sending sources to new people.

Good luck.
Agreed, it is a big red flag that new users have joined here not knowing how SN works yet want to use it and need a source, but yet haven't found the mega threads. It's become more popular but it still takes quite a bit of research to recognise it as a preferable method. Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Agon321, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
D

Daniel32

Sep 12, 2024

Good luck.
Okay thanks

Reactions: Agon321
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Agreed, it is a big red flag that new users have joined here not knowing how SN works yet want to use it and need a source, but yet haven't found the mega threads. It's become more popular but it still takes quite a bit of research to recognise it as a preferable method. Something doesn't add up.
You do have a good point there.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
This.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller