Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, LifeQuitter2018, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is the link (even though it doesn't look like a link !
idris elba bitch please GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, Mentalmick, Death_the_kid and 7 others
Upvote 0
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
"We've got to shut these people up! They've found a supposedly peaceful way to die? Shut them up!"

• Love
Reactions: spoonie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NoneMoreNegative and 14 others
Upvote 0
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
We're all using Sodium Nitrite to be trendy, not because we don't want to be horribly disfigured and disabled from jumping off a skyscraper and living the next 50 years in a wheelchair.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Fin, Good4Nothing and 25 others
Upvote 2
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
I just wanna be hip.

• Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, infinitelove, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 9 others
Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well if I can't be cool in life, might as well be cool in death haha. :sunglasses: (This is a joke by the way. I'll never be cool)

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Nostalgic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lofticries and 4 others
Upvote 0
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Guns, skyscraper ledges, razorblades, rat poison, bleach? Nah, we, the council of altruistic true hero doctors, won't worry about banning those!

These items can leave you with permanent damage, but that doesn't matter, because you can still survive after harming yourself with them. Existing in a maladious and enfeebled state is preferable to a peaceful death because I said so, and if you disagree, you're irrational and unreasonable.

How dare you disagree with our theocratic pontificating when it comes to the inherent sancticity of life? Don't you know that we force people to keep going in this rat race against their will, I mean, save lives?

• Love
Reactions: Action, dontwannaexsist, whitefeather and 24 others
Upvote 2
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
We're all using Sodium Nitrite to be trendy, not because we don't want to be horribly disfigured and disabled from jumping off a skyscraper and living the next 50 years in a wheelchair.
For some reason the idea of an 'elegant, refined' suicide is a little easier to swallow. No pun intended. Well actually yes it is.

Reactions: whitefeather, HowNowBrownCow and SquirrelsInMyPants
Upvote 0
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not a smart man but I suspect suicide was around before this internet thing

• Yay!
Reactions: Nostalgic, Good4Nothing, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 14 others
Upvote 0
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Of course It Is!!! Dont you know that the new trending colors in fashion this season are blue And grey?

I think its just Envy because they are out uwu
Guns, skyscraper ledges, razorblades, rat poison, bleach? Nah, we, the council of altruistic true hero doctors, won't worry about banning those!

These items can leave you with permanent damage, but that doesn't matter, because you can still survive after harming yourself with them. Existing in a maladious and enfeebled state is preferable to a peaceful death because I said so, and if you disagree, you're irrational and unreasonable.

How dare you disagree with our theocratic pontificating when it comes to the inherent sancticity of life? Don't you know that we force people to keep going in this rat race against their will, I mean, save lives?
I think doctors dont ban those because who Is going to Pay His new house And new car? You know, all those years of studying medicine for nothing, poor guys u.u

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
Upvote 0
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Fuck sodium nitrite, I'm going to call in an airstrike on my bedroom. Just to be on the safe side I'm also going to watch three quarters of an episode of EastEnders.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lofticries and 7 others
Upvote 1
R

Robyn

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: nolongerhuman and Ame
Upvote 0
X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
The normification of SN has begun......hate to see it.
To be completely honest, I'm surprised at how rarely SN is mentioned outside of places like this. It's such a peaceful and lethal method that I would've assumed it's as well known as cyanide.

Reactions: whitefeather and Dr Iron Arc
Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Usually I can get in and grab the PDF, but they really serious about payment. $30 USD to read it, but according to the citations, they've borrowed SN brands such as LW.

• Hugs
Reactions: Robyn, Greenberg, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Upvote 0
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'm surprised at how rarely SN is mentioned outside of places like this. It's such a peaceful and lethal method that I would've assumed it's as well known as cyanide.
I think it was only discovered as a method around three or four years ago. Once pigs were being successfully euthanised by it, it caught on.

Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Octavina and 4 others
Upvote 0
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
That's what happens when kids access these methods and websites
Fuck sodium nitrite, I'm going to call in an airstrike on my bedroom. Just to be on the safe side I'm also going to watch three quarters of an episode of EastEnders.
An episode of eastenders is enough for anyone to want to ctb

Reactions: whitefeather, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Octavina
Upvote 0
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
It's still legal and easy to buy for a lot of people, but when I failed my SN attempt, the nausea vomiting and fever symptoms were so traumatic for me. I'm such a p***y, but I don't think everyone here should be too wrorried, it's not a banned substance like N etc. Correct me if I'm wrong though

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Upvote 0
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
It's still legal and easy to buy for a lot of people, but when I failed my SN attempt, the nausea vomiting and fever symptoms were so traumatic for me. I'm such a p***y, but I don't think everyone here should be too wrorried, it's not a banned substance like N etc. Correct me if I'm wrong though
What would you say the main cause of failure was?

Upvote 0
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Lmao, I can't believe someone actually published a paper with this title:

"The beef jerky blues: methemoglobinemia from home cured meat."

(It's a publication cited by the article that OP linked.)

• Yay!
Reactions: whitefeather, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, BluesRunTheGame and 3 others
Upvote 0