P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
So I am a moderate but daily smoker of weed and lately cope with valium and booze as well. The thing is.. I got my plan all set up and determined to end it, but wanna make it as pleasant as possible. So in my mind taking a lot of valium.booze and weed before I end it will.make things easier, but I'm afraid it could actually stop me from commiting suicide as well cause obviously I would feel good on these drugs. So what do you guys think? Are people more likely to take their lives under the influence or when sober and during withdrawal? In my fantasies I do it high as a kite and not give a fck anymore. Mixing booze and valium already got me in a state of total apathy before, but didnt have the tools at the time and I am not sure I will ever reach that mindstate again. So what is more likely to happen and what are the statistics on this if anybody knows and how do YOU plan to do it? High as a kite or actually during withdrawal when anxiety peaks? I think the second one is probably more likely and might be needed to take such a big leap, but I secretely hope I will do it in a state of apathy on drugs but afraid the drugs will make me feel "happy" enough to not do it which obviously wouldnt make my situation any better at all. I know it sounds like I haven't made up my mind, but I actually have I just need to find the best way to surpress my survival instincts and make it as "pleasant" as possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As for me, I wanna die while being drunk AF.
Here's a problem, though: I can't drink any alcohol if my method is SN :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Robyn and loopylou
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I understand what you mean. But I couldn't do it while I'm sober.

L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I can't imagine the paranoia if I got high. Alcohol would be awesome though, if it doesn't somehow interfere with the method.

Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about SN. I wish I could be able to get drunk and never wake up again. Id love to know of some way to mix the two :(

• Love
Reactions: Robyn and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about SN. I wish I could be able to get drunk and never wake up again. Id love to know of some way to mix the two :(

I hope a new cool method shows up so that we can ctb while being happy and drunk haha

• Love
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
When the time comes, ideally, I want to do it completely sober. This way I know that I'll be making this decision without any substance impairing my judgement and though capabilities.

I get high, drunk, wasted and shitfaced daily, all to cope. I want my last moments to be clear.

• Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin and Fehler
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I prefer sober, but if GHB and valium is going to be the drug of choice I guess I don't have an option.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I don't know how open minded you are about it, but there's always butt chugging!

• Yay!
Reactions: WornOutLife
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I am also a daily smoker, on my last attempt I made myself one "greener" than usual; I don't know to what extent it influenced me to back down. The next try I would like to do it sober, but I don't think I'll be able to.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Ideally after a copious amount of vodka but I can't with my method

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Sober ideally. I want my ctb day to feel like a graduation from life.

I want to feel calm and collected. Hopefully I'll be happy when the time comes because this is something I've always wanted since 6.

Reactions: RedHarlequin