Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
So many famous people (many young) have ended their life struggles by various means. I noticed hanging, overdosing and jumping from high heights were popular methods. I hear a lot of folks say aww how tragic and sad blah blah, but they have no fucking idea how it feels to have severe depression, physical and/or mental pain. It doesn't matter a fuck how much money, talented or good looking they are. They are just humans at the end of the day with all the complex problems and emotional baggage that come with life and the trappings of fame. Just goes to show that attaining great wealth and success does not guarantee anything in this messed up soul destroying world.

Reactions: Beachedwhale, Whole-Ad and Mr. X
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, but without the money and fame they would have dealt with even more pain.

Reactions: Keto, crybaby, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I am certain some celebrity is on SS and lurking.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Fin and GenesAndEnvironment
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yes, but without the money and fame they would have dealt with even more pain.
You could be the poorest person and be happy or the richest person and be miserable as anything or vice/versa. Pain is relative my friend. You missed the point completely.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Beachedwhale and Fin
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You could be the poorest person and be happy or the richest person and be miserable as anything or vice/versa. Pain is relative my friend. You missed the point completely.
They would be the same person. Without the money.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
They would be the same person. Without the money.
Yes and they would have problems no matter what. That's what I am trying to say. It doesn't matter how famous or rich one becomes they still have to take life into account. And life changes. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. We don't have as much control as we would like and maybe some people run out of options, hence the reason to ctb.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes and they would have problems no matter what. That's what I am trying to say. It doesn't matter how famous or rich one becomes they still have to take life into account. And life changes. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. We don't have as much control as we would like and maybe some people run out of options, hence the reason to ctb.
I agree, but it's still better to be rich (and maybe famous, for some) than not. It's irrelevant if someone else is living in a state of perpetual bliss while on the brink of starvation, you'd still be better off with more material resources and options.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I agree, but it's still better to be rich (and maybe famous, for some) than not. It's irrelevant if someone else is living in a state of perpetual bliss while on the brink of starvation, you'd still be better off with more material resources and options.
No absolutely. People need the basics for survival like shelter, clothing and food. It is disgusting that there is so many billionaires in the world and yet so many people are homeless or starving to death. But beyond that 'greed' has to be taken into account.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I have appreciation for Robert Enke and Ari Behn. I empathize with both.

Reactions: Lost Magic
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I find it patronising that people say x decided to kill himself. What a waste of all that talent and money. Meghan marble can't be suicidal because she's rich and famous? Really. Being that trapped would make me push right to the front of the queue for that bus
Brad Pitt

You reckon? Hey Brad if you're here can I come and smoke some of your blow buddy ;)

• Love
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I find it patronising that people say x decided to kill himself. What a waste of all that talent and money. Meghan marble can't be suicidal because she's rich and famous? Really. Being that trapped would make me push right to the front of the queue for that bus
Right. I also heard people say that Marilyn Monroe was murdered because no way would someone so talented and beautiful drink Nembutal to end their depression (that she actually went public with many years prior to her death). I mean what planet do these people live on to think that their beloved celebrities are immune to mental/physical illness that robs them of their quality of life?

Last edited:
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Right. I also heard people say that Marilyn Monroe was murdered because no way would someone so talented and beautiful drink Nembutal to end their depression (that she actually went public with many years prior to her death). I mean what planet do these people live on to think that their beloved celebrities are immune to mental/physical illness that robs them of their quality of life?
Exactly. So many famous people talk about imposter syndrome and I can believe it. I work in a shop and sometimes wonder how I made it there