S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
Basically i wanna ask if there are any ways i could make covid more lethal to me

Im 22 (just hit 22 last month)
But despite that im very unhealthy and weak
So i think my current condition will worsen later on

What would happen if you refuse the treatments for covid? (Pills steam etc)
Also what about doing a blood choke when you are having difficulty breathing? Could blood choke+covid oxygen problems make it easier to ctb?

The reason why im looking to ctb this way is because all the other options are basically off limits. I live in a small underdeveloped village with family in india and a small house to boot, so its very difficult for me to do any preparations for ctb since most of them require either some drug or tool/equipment to ctb and i cant get them in my circumstances with family around

I almost see me getting infected by covid as a chance to ctb

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, siray, alown and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're quite young so, covid will probably be nothing but a cold to you.
I got covid last year and barely suffered.
Our minds wanna die but our bodies don't it seems!

Anyway, whatever happens, wish you the best.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Celerity and demuic
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Basically i wanna ask if there are any ways i could make covid more lethal to me

Im 22 (just hit 22 last month)
But despite that im very unhealthy and weak
So i think my current condition will worsen later on

What would happen if you refuse the treatments for covid? (Pills steam etc)
Also what about doing a blood choke when you are having difficulty breathing? Could blood choke+covid oxygen problems make it easier to ctb?

The reason why im looking to ctb this way is because all the other options are basically off limits. I live in a small underdeveloped village with family in india and a small house to boot, so its very difficult for me to do any preparations for ctb since most of them require either some drug or tool/equipment to ctb and i cant get them in my circumstances with family around

I almost see me getting infected by covid as a chance to ctb
I dont think COVID is going to be easy CTB at all.

As lungs starts getting filled, it gets tougher and tougher to breath. combine with all associated symptoms, its neither going to be easy nor quick (for most people).

I think at 22 you should recover without things going bad.

Reactions: Celerity and western_heart
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
please don't ctb this way. it's a very slow and terrible death (even the ppl who had mild cases say it was the worst experience in their life). not to mention you could endanger other people who attempt to aid you.

Reactions: MartyByrde and Efilismislife
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
At 22 you've got more chance of dying from stubbing your toe than from covid. It's the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the human race.

7.9 Billion people, a deadly disease, and 3.5 million people are dead over 2 seasons, within 28 days of a dodgy test (0.00044% of the world population - that is a teeny tiny fraction of 1 percent), about the same as the flu.

We add 3.5 million to the world total of humans in 2 weeks. Hardly the end of humanity, is it?

Reactions: siray
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Go ride the trains in Pakistan?

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: siray and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Stop, wait to recover and then find a better way of you still want to CTB then.

Reactions: Fragile
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
Alright, i guess ill just recover
Man i was so excited when i tested positive for covid, seemed as if I finally found a way out of this shithole country

Who knows maybe there's a silver lining somewhere with black and white fungus which has a much higher kill rate

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
the only opportunity that covid can give you is to drink N without having that horrible taste in your mouth thanks to the loss of taste that the disease provides

Reactions: Keto, Efilismislife, siray and 1 other person