A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
If you've read my earlier post then you know after consuming clonazepam made made me very dizzy and sleepy but after I woke up make very nauseous ,so this time a I took the meds the meds to help with vomiting though I am not hoping much. I am just testing my waters currently
My best bet would AE I think they can help me with this. fingers crossed they do or else I could only imagine how bad it could be if I took SN.
I'll keep posting how i feel in the posts

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I told you ur risking dependency to clonazepam if you keep playing with like this. It only takes a week or two to become addicted to it and your already on day 2 of a binge.

Just stop.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., Just_Another_Person and CantDoIt
A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
I understand but I think i need to know the doses to make it comfortable. My SN arrives this Friday and hopefully I'll have everything in order by then. I am very thankful for
your concern.

Reactions: SonicFan1994
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I understand but I think i need to know the doses to make it comfortable. My SN arrives this Friday and hopefully I'll have everything in order by then. I am very thankful for
your concern.
sorry i understand this too, i just dont want to see someone else become addicted or binge on benzos the withdrawals are horrible and wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy

A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
So far nothing out of the expected happened, no signs if vomiting and nausea so thats a plus but I also feel on the verge of sedated/knocked out, maybe this is how you're supposed to fell or maybe I need I up my dosage
Note: I forgot to mention that I had take 7 my of aripiprazole as well with alkem
Also I have no access to benzo apart from clonazepam
Sometimes I feel like to stop being coward and just rawdogg and take the SN I already have AE to make fasten the reaction , really can't wait until Friday when my SN arrived hopefully the delivery goes smoothly without any hassle

Last edited: