nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

i dont care
Jun 20, 2023
I feel like every emotion I ever feel except depression and sandess is fake. Its like I force it on myself from trying to dig myself out of depression but lying underneatth is wallowing in sadness. And thats all there is. I dont know what to do ive worked so hard but was it even real is it all just me trying to convince myself that when I figure it all out ill be better and ill feel better? Should I give up? Should I let it all go and live with it all unresolved? Everything feels like I havent gotten anywhere despite all the things I discovered about myself and figured out inside me. Should I die? Is it hopeless? Ive had good times and I know I can still have them but I feel like a broken person and maybe ill always be that way. Maybe I have to carry on as a broken person I dont know if thats true or if its worth it. I dont know how things got so bad I dont even know how I got here it all doesnt feel real. I wish my life was more simple

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Julsie, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
J

Julsie

Jan 19, 2024
I understand this feeling all too well. Firstly, I don't think you should give up. Secondly, what have you tried so far in order to feel better? Perhaps creating a list of what has and hasn't worked could be helpful. Also, take a quick moment to reflect on the good times. Were you doing anything differently? Who were you surrounding yourself with? Did you have any coping mechanisms in place? There are still many options left to explore; you don't have to carry on feeling like a broken person, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: nevergoodenough91 and Forever Sleep