casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
I get so pissed off at anyone saying that I'll change my mind one day as if they know me more than I do. Most people know jack shit about me! I acknowledge that I've changed my mind on many things in my life but never anything I've felt extremely strong about, so when people dismiss what I'm saying simply because they've had a similar experience with a different result is infuriating. I find it so insulting and disrespectful whenever I hear shit like that. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE ABOUT ME. I CHOOSE TO SHOW YOU WHAT I WANT YOU TO SEE, WHAT YOU SEE ISN'T ALL OF WHAT I THINK AND FEEL.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44, Close_to_freedom, Soulless_Angel and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Fuck those people they don't understand. They don't realise they only see what you want them too.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, AnxietyAttack44 and casctb
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
People assume so much about me too.

• Love
Reactions: casctb and AnxietyAttack44
casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
Fuck those people they don't understand. They don't realise they only see what you want them too.
Thank you. I really feel like I'm surrounded by people that don't care for my individuality and just want me to be like them so they can feel more secure.

Reactions: ERASED and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I agree. They dont know how any of us really feel. Of cours we pretend normal infront of them. That doesnt mean everything is ok. Just because something similiar happened to them or someone they know, doesnt mean that its same for us. Were not same people and we dont have same problems and we cant react same as someone else did. Some of us want to die. There is no other peace.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and casctb