SadSnorlax

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
I have had so many problems in my life since I was in a car accident last year and things just seem to get worse. A lot of it is probably my own fault anyway but doesn't change how much it sucks. Life has felt so different since and because of problems my relationship at the time broke up and I just still miss that so long later. I have had SN since March but can't just seem to get myself to do it and I just don't see how I can continue any longer because I am sick of feeling so hurt all the time and just want it to go away.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Septim, suffering, Saed and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry ♡ I can't say anything to make it better, but you're not alone in the way you feel. Even if you feel lonely in your thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and Brick In The Wall
SadSnorlax

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
I just feel alone for so many reasons. I feel like I can't relate with many people or get alone with many people for many reasons and then I just mess up more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving and Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
If I could just stop trying to live and life would stop I would, but suicide is pretty active which does stop me from doing it because don't have the energy for active stuff.

SadSnorlax

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah I can relate to that. Mostly for me I just keep almost doing it but then not for one reason or another. Don't know why it is so hard to just drink it.