Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I really need a way to fasten up and rapidly absorb better/full concentration.

(Specifically the drug is Phenobarbital, but i also plan to combine with other drugs, method)

so i thought maybe snorting might work...

but the problem is, phenobarbital needs to be at least 6 gram
Does it seem too much for snorting?

And thats about 120 pills..it seems the coating should be removed too....?

It seems hard but im still wondering if that could work..

Any input ? :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
S

SadIndian

Mar 22, 2021
Wait! phenobarbital can be used to ctb? are you sure? It's available for me also, but I thought it doesn't work the way pentobarbital does.

Reactions: Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Wait! phenobarbital can be used to ctb? are you sure? It's available for me also, but I thought it doesn't work the way pentobarbital does.
Phenobarbital is barbiturate. Same category as Pentobarbital. Depress central nervous system thus cause unconsciousness, comma. In high dosage Phenobarbital is lethal. And have been used by people to CTB.
You can google about it

But the issue is its slow acting, not fast like Pento and i read it needs hours to finish the job. (Im still looking for more info how long exactly) :'(
And thats an issue for me cause i need to be quick cause people will find me.

I read the onset is 30-60 minutes tho...still need to find a certain answer...

im thinking of combining methods and a way to fasten it up. but im still struggling to search and process this :'(

Last edited:
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

May 12, 2021
PPH says you can crush up tablets, mix them into water, and then add sodium carbonate to the mixture. This is supposed to create sodium phenobarbital which is absorbed more quickly. I am sure the Arm & Hammer brand of washing soda/sodium carbonate would be reputable and easy to obtain.

They also say you can use benzos to help you fall asleep faster, but I don't think this helps with hastening death.

Reactions: Wrennie and Efilismislife
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
PPH says you can crush up tablets, mix them into water, and then add sodium carbonate to the mixture. This is supposed to create sodium phenobarbital which is absorbed more quickly. I am sure the Arm & Hammer brand of washing soda/sodium carbonate would be reputable and easy to obtain.

They also say you can use benzos to help you fall asleep faster, but I don't think this helps with hastening death.
Wait, but sodium carbonate is relatively strongly basic. How will you drink that solution without burning your insides?

Unless you mean, sodium BI-carbonate/BAKING soda...

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

May 12, 2021
Wait, but sodium carbonate is relatively strongly basic. How will you drink that solution without burning your insides?

Unless you mean, sodium BI-carbonate/BAKING soda...
It says sodium carbonate. It says you raise the pH of the mixture (turning it more basic) to convert phenobarbital into sodium phenobarbital.

It doesn't have much more info on it. I'm not sure how basic your mixture should be and how damaging it would be to drink it.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
It says sodium carbonate. It says you raise the pH of the mixture (turning it more basic) to convert phenobarbital into sodium phenobarbital.

It doesn't have much more info on it. I'm not sure how basic your mixture should be and how damaging it would be to drink it.
I suppose, 10,000 ppm or 1 percent is safe.
Or having a ph value of no more than 10.

Anything above that will irritate your mucus membranes.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I read it but I dont see anything about speeding up the phenobarbital?

Where does it say? Also how fast can it speed it up?

Last edited: