yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
My Sn order got cancelled and they didn't even refund my money... i'm so sad right now.. if anyone is willing to help for a source in the US ill give u a hug

• Hugs
Reactions: secretariat and Minsu
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
Report them for scam, this kind of people are the reason why some of us want to cbt.

• Love
Reactions: yvesapple
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is it a legit company? They will refund. Y was your order canceled? International order? I'm sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: yvesapple
yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
Is it a legit company? They will refund. Y was your order canceled? International order? I'm sorry this happened to you.
it is i'm sure … but it didn't say why it was cancelled i just got an email and it's not international 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
uhh no i tried looking for one myself cuz, when i would ask for a source in the US no one would answer.. maybe that was my fault

LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
If you ordered from SD I've read they cancel orders but still send them, I don't know why though.

Last edited:
yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
If you ordered from SD I've read they cancel orders but still send them, I don't know why though.
no i was just researching myself and found something on reddit, but if you know dmc or the one you just said could u dm pls