UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
I've ordered SN on July 13th and received tracking information.
The last update was on July 28th, and according to tracking information it says: "Accepted by destination post for processing".
What does it mean? did it get confiscated by customs maybe?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk where you live but it just says that the local post company received the parcel for processing. You may call them and ask about tracking info.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Idk where you live but it just says that the local post company received the parcel for processing. You may call them and ask about tracking info.
Where I live, SN isn't known at all, I wasn't able to find any article or forum mentioning it in my local language, so I guess it should arrive just fine without any issues.
Although I'm still concerned.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Where I live, SN isn't known at all, I wasn't able to find any article or forum mentioning it in my local language, so I guess it should arrive just fine without any issues.
Although I'm still concerned.
It will arrive, actually you have no other option but to wait. It's good that it is "not known" there - that my opinion. I'm sorry you have to wait for so long but eventually you'll receive it soon.

Reactions: UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
It will arrive, actually you have no other option but to wait. It's good that it is "not known" there - that my opinion. I'm sorry you have to wait for so long but eventually you'll receive it soon.
I'm not planning on CTB just yet.
I'mma keep it just in case I won't recover at all from antipsychotics or when life go downhill.
CTB is my last option, and I will fight to fix this life.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm not planning on CTB just yet.
I'mma keep it just in case I won't recover at all from antipsychotics or when life go downhill.
CTB is my last option, and I will fight to fix this life.
Yeah that's a good plan! CTB is always the last and final option. Having a method at hand is so relieving. Did you have a look at the recovery resources in the recovery section? Maybe there's sth beneficial for you.

• Love
Reactions: UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Yeah that's a good plan! CTB is always the last and final option. Having a method at hand is so relieving. Did you have a look at the recovery resources in the recovery section? Maybe there's sth beneficial for you.
I will check that out.
I'm a member at a forum that discusses antipsychotics and other drugs damage, so I know quite a few stories, some recover fully, some partially, some don't at all.

It is indeed reliving to have a method at end, different cases show that once a person has a peaceful way of CTB, they actually live longer, because they know that they can leave whenever they want!

Btw, I've checked with my local post office, and my SN package just arrived today to a sorting center in my country, which means it was cleared from customs without any issues! :)
The seller wrote on the tracking information "Concrete Hardening", probably he is aware that some authorities look for SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori