homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
May be a dumb question, and I'm partially asking it out of curiosity and partially out of making the plan as simple as possible:

Is there any record of someone mixing their sedatives with their SN in the same glass?

Could this make it easier without the additional risk of throwing up by trying to inject the sedative separately from the SN (which is already going to be a pain, obviously (and, yes, I plan on making multiple glasses of the SN concoction))? I don't have much of a choice other than to use hydroxyzine and trazodone as a sedative.

Reactions: Leon1114 and YandereMikuMistress
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Personally I'm taking benzo's, propranolol etc prior to taking my SN as I don't want to wait to long for them to take effect. With regards to vomiting the SN is likely to cause that regardless, even with taking anti emetics, therefore I'd suggest prior however maybe someone else can offer a different take.

Reactions: Unknown21
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
May be a dumb question, and I'm partially asking it out of curiosity and partially out of making the plan as simple as possible:

Is there any record of someone mixing their sedatives with their SN in the same glass?

Could this make it easier without the additional risk of throwing up by trying to inject the sedative separately from the SN (which is already going to be a pain, obviously (and, yes, I plan on making multiple glasses of the SN concoction))? I don't have much of a choice other than to use hydroxyzine and trazodone as a sedative.
Trazadone will decrease the chance of vomiting. It's sometimes used pre-surgery as it decreases stomach secretions so less chance of vomit.🌹💔
If it was me, I'd take it an hour before so it has the time to work as an antiemetic.🌹💔

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Trazadone will decrease the chance of vomiting. It's sometimes used pre-surgery as it decreases stomach secretions so less chance of vomit.🌹💔
If it was me, I'd take it an hour before so it has the time to work as an antiemetic.🌹💔
Be careful, trazodone is no D2 dopamine antagonist, and as such won't be effective for SN. A D2 dopamine antagonist is needed.

Reactions: maniac116