R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
How many days to reserve hotel for. If I go out for more than a day then maybe family living in other city will notify police. In my country police are very corrupt and I didn't want to involve them. To prevent that I thought 1 day but it may be too less. Check in 2 pm. Sn at 4 pm. Housekeeping maybe next day. I just hope outside chance I am still unconscious and alive after 12 hours then what happens

Reactions: lobster salad
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Man, I would do two days at least just to be safe. What if they find you and you're just unconscious?
Your family won't know where you are, so even if they notify the police, it will take time time to track you down. You'd get one day out of it before they make the call.

I'd got with two and put a do not disturb on the door. Book somewhere your family is unlikely to look.

• Hugs
Reactions: intersy01 and WornOutLife
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
If you go to the department of social services and tell them you are homeless. They'll put you up for a week in a hotel before you need to call again for a voucher. At least it's how it goes in ny

Attachments

• artworks-000129698723-6zomn1-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000129698723-6zomn1-t500x500.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Death_the_kid and lobster salad
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My hotel plan was to reserve for 4 days, and do it on the 3rd day after I had my fun with the world.

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
If you go to the department of social services and tell them you are homeless. They'll put you up for a week in a hotel before you need to call again for a voucher. At least it's how it goes in ny
what the fuck is that man

Reactions: at-sea
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018

Hmm.. your profile picture is sick.