R

reachi-seloam

Mar 26, 2022
Searching for a US SN or SA source, PM please? I know my account is missing some replies so hopefully by the time someone sees this I'll have enough.

(posting from a VPN)

B

brunofever

Sep 19, 2024
SN is regulated in the US? Didn't know that. Here in Peru you d find it in marketplace

Reactions: annikae and sadlittleman32
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
SN is regulated in the US? Didn't know that. Here in Peru you d find it in marketplace
Not necessarily regulated (to my knowledge), but sales are restricted by companies that offer it. Most legit companies require you to be a business, so normal individuals have to get it from not-so-legit sources like DMC.

But the US government is actively working on banning SN above 10% purity https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/4310

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: annikae, SonicFan1994, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
R

reachi-seloam

Mar 26, 2022
Not necessarily regulated (to my knowledge), but sales are restricted by companies that offer it. Most legit companies require you to be a business, so normal individuals have to get it from not-so-legit sources like DMC.

But the US government is actively working on banning SN above 10% purity https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/4310
That's horrifically cruel, I might need to speed up my sourcing then.

I believe I have located the DMC source, can I confirm it with you in PMs?

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
Must be nice to live in Peru..you guys are lucky enough to just walk into a local shop to buy SN or N

Reactions: shadow_sunset and Plato'sCaveDweller