• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Just an update for anyone who has aquired sn. Food grade, NANO2, anywhere between 97 to 99% potency. I know the majority of them show no printed exp date. So here's your reference.

1lb or less = 2 years
2 to 5lbs = 3 years
6 to 10lbs = 5 years

I've aquired this information from a popular manufacturer mentioned on here by intitials on many occasions.

So when your package arrives, write the date on it. I was told that it can be opened and closed an unlimited amount of times during it's shelf life and will not lose potency unless it takes on moisture. Also, if using a spoon to remove, use actual stainless silverware or measuring spoons and not plastic. I didn't follow up with any questions as to why because I didn't want to push the envelope.

So handle with care and rest assured, if you're current sn is within the amount to exp time frame, it's still good.

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Exactly
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Fktw0rld
home

home

Sep 10, 2022
hey does anyone know if why you have to use a metal spoon and not plastic? just curious since the container is plastic so i dont see why a plastic spoon would be a problem.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
There are different types of plastics, that might be the difference.