Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Dunno if someone else already posted something like this ( did not appear at suggestions ). If so, my bad!

Is it maybe way easier and even more certain of a death like this?

To drink SN before turning on the inert gas in the bag? If you'll lose your consciousness faster due to the gas ( not in 10-20-30 minutes, but within a minute), SN can still have its effect but being passed out sooner, you won't experience the same amount of pain, right?

And you might die either because of the nitrogen first or, in case this fails, still with SN... But I was thinking about the inert gas because it can make you pass out a lot quicker...

Peace,

suicide squad GIF

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Certainly, take anti-emetics prior so as not to vomit in the bag. Best!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
My main worry with the combining would be the potential to vom inside the bag (kinda gross I know). Probably won't be a major problem if you're unconscious before it happens unless it breaks the seal, however if you're not it will likely make you take the bag off.

I don't have enough knowledge to say for sure if it's a better idea but that would be something to consider.

• Hugs
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
If you do SN right, you'll die.
If you do N right, you'll die.

Trying to do both is kind of suggesting you're not really wanting to do either properly, it's almost certainly going to result in a big mess and your life being worse than it was before.

If you vomit in the bag and breathe it in, your gastric juices will literally begin to digest your lungs.

• Wow
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
If you do SN right, you'll die.
If you do N right, you'll die.

Trying to do both is kind of suggesting you're not really wanting to do either properly, it's almost certainly going to result in a big mess and your life being worse than it was before.

If you vomit in the bag and breathe it in, your gastric juices will literally begin to digest your lungs.
@LansJ70 , you have a point there! Afterwards, I kinda gave up on the idea! Didn't know also about the last part about the gastric juices. Thank you!

So, you're saying if you do SN right, you'll die... I thought of Nitrogen just in order to lose your consciousness quicker, but you're totally right

Last edited:
Reactions: LansJ70