sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
please, i can't take life anymore. will putting SN in acid resistant capsules (some amount not a lot) and drinking this before the SN drink and then taking the drink ensure that if i throw up i'll still die? i'm sorry for so many posts on the forum asking all these questions. i've never been this stressed in my life. my ears are torturing me. i'm so tired. i just want it to be over. i'm so tired. i will def throw it up as soon as i drink it. because of my stupid stomach, i'm more prone to throwing up. i just want this torturous ringing to be over. and i wish i could do this at home. i don't want to go to any hotel. i don't want to die alone. why is the world so cruel. i want to die in my room where everything looks familiar. why is escaping this torture bad or taboo. why am i being kicked down by life every step of the way. i have no more wishes at all. this ringing robbed me off everything. but at least i'd like to not be scared and in pain when i escape it. and i can't even have that. why. i can't take a second more of this. it's torture. please if not capsules and drink can anyone tell me if you throw it up straight away is anything at all absorbed at least. i hope to use an AE. will at least something get in? how can a person even drink a second glass if they are heaving and retching non stop. which i'm sure i will. i wish i had a strong stomach so badly now. 😞 i just cried because my hearing went out in one ear and i heard a louder ring. and i think it's gone back to the torturous normal again. why is it doing that. what did i do. i feel i'm traumatised by this ringing. i live in hell. i feel like i'm gonna die from this stress like my heart is gonna give out. 10 years i can't do much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering_mo_7 and Kali_Yuga13
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump for OP. I don't know the specific answers to the medical related questions I've seen you post, but I know it is generally not suggested to use capsules, as you've heard. 25g x 2 glasses is, in theory, enough to flood the body with the chemical even if you vomit profusely.

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Bump for OP. I don't know the specific answers to the medical related questions I've seen you post, but I know it is generally not suggested to use capsules, as you've heard. 25g x 2 glasses is, in theory, enough to flood the body with the chemical even if you vomit profusely.
i'm just afraid i'll vomit it all up and nothing will get in. i haven't even got my SN yet but i'm already so nervous