Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
I ordered two kilograms of SN without any problems. Didn't even know it was so cheap, that's why so much... If I don't make it the first time. Purity at least 99% I come from Germany and have the problem here to get the right medication without a prescription. I only got diphenhydramine and paracetamol. I hope that's enough. Please excuse my bad English

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump, for anyone who can understand and help OP. <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Zecko
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Are you sure it's nitrite and not nitrate?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and nihilistic_dragon
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
if it is indeed nitrite, then you may still be able to pull it off with out an antiemetic. the paracetamol should definitely be taken, since any sort of pain relief can only help. DPH supposedly has antiemetic effects, but i'm not sure if it's a dopamine antagonist, which is what's required for SN. so i wouldn't rely on it for that, though it may calm anxiety as it does have anxiolytic properties to which I can attest.

But do double check you got nitrite instead of nitrate. 2kg for cheap sounds suspicious to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
if it is indeed nitrite, then you may still be able to pull it off with out an antiemetic. the paracetamol should definitely be taken, since any sort of pain relief can only help. DPH supposedly has antiemetic effects, but i'm not sure if it's a dopamine antagonist, which is what's required for SN. so i wouldn't rely on it for that, though it may calm anxiety as to does have anxiolytic properties to which I can attest.

But do double check you got nitrite instead of nitrate. 2kg for cheap sounds suspicious to me.
Please make sure to test your SN with aquarium test

• Love
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
I would like to apologize for citing a source here. My English is very bad. I use a translation program and have not understood the rules here properly

• Love
B

Boojakk

Aug 29, 2024
You can write in your Native language. There is a lot of people from many countries.

• Love
  • Informative
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
I just received the notification that my SN has been shipped... Nice feeling.

• Love
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
My SN will be delivered in two days. To get some sleep, I took 100mg of diphenhydramine. Now, after 10 hours of sleep, I feel very dizzy and can hardly stand still. Can the diphenhydramine have a negative effect on my CTB plan if I take it with the SN?

• Love
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
So, my SN is being delivered today.
My plan is as follows:
I will not eat anything all day, at least 10 hours, and drink very little water.
I will prepare three glasses, each containing 25 grams of SN and 60 ml of water.
One hour before taking the SN, I will take 100 mg of diphenhydramine and 1000 mg of paracetamol.
After taking the first glass of SN, I will lie down and wait to see if I need to vomit.
If I don't vomit within 5 minutes, I will still take the second glass of SN to be on the safe side. If I do vomit, I will take the second glass anyway, and possibly the third.

I hope that's it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Bleneviola, Yavannah and 2 others
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
So, my SN is being delivered today.
My plan is as follows:
I will not eat anything all day, at least 10 hours, and drink very little water.
I will prepare three glasses, each containing 25 grams of SN and 60 ml of water.
One hour before taking the SN, I will take 100 mg of diphenhydramine and 1000 mg of paracetamol.
After taking the first glass of SN, I will lie down and wait to see if I need to vomit.
If I don't vomit within 5 minutes, I will still take the second glass of SN to be on the safe side. If I do vomit, I will take the second glass anyway, and possibly the third.

I hope that's it.
update: SN arrived without any problems.
I will leave this world during the next night.
I wish you all the best, my friends

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Tony24, maynoname and 2 others
M

Mars34

Sep 4, 2024
Can you dm me your source? I'm in US, do they ship here?

• Love
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
As I already wrote, I only have diphenhydramine and paracetamol available. So I have to admit that I am a little afraid of possible pain.

I have only had a little water since 11:00 a.m. (CET).

To prepare the drink, I just weighed out three portions of 25 grams of SN each

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If I have 100g of SN, will it get confiscated if I ever choose to emigrate? I can't for the foreseeable future, but if it's a possibility, I never will because that's the greatest ticket away.

P.S. Didn't want to appear uncourteous, safe travels!

Last edited:
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
I'm so ashamed. I had everything prepared next to me, but then I didn't take the SN drink. I was determined, but my fear was stronger

• Hugs
Reactions: maynoname
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I'm so ashamed. I had everything prepared next to me, but then I didn't take the SN drink. I was determined, but my fear was stronger
Don't be ashamed my friend, it is not a simple decision and sometimes it takes time to work, so just take your time and you will finally find peace