N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
i know everyone says you can't drink and do SN but how serious is that? i'm too anxious and neurotic and i feel like alcohol would make me able to do it but i don't want to fail and end up a vegetable. what exactly would happen if i did SN while drunk?

Reactions: loopylou
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Not sure, but I think that you'd be more likely to vomit it up.

Reactions: mirko and x~Sophia~x
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The SN is meant to be taken on an empty stomach. Adding alcohol is going to dilute the uptake of the SN increasing the chance of SN failure significantly

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
Smoke weed ❤️

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and x~Sophia~x
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
The SN is meant to be taken on an empty stomach. Adding alcohol is going to dilute the uptake of the SN increasing the chance of SN failure significantly
Failure how? Vomiting or the sn not working? Surely if you just kept sinking doses it would eventually work

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Failure how? Vomiting or the sn not working? Surely if you just kept sinking doses it would eventually work
I'd you're drunk, you'll probably vomit as soon as you drink SN, it won't even reach your stomach, you'll simply heave it all up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Oozzy, LastFlowers, SuicidallyCurious and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The alcohol dilutes the SN just like water would. And if you take even more doses of the SN at one time that is going to make vomiting even more likely . It seems there is a consensus here to take the one 25g dose and keep the rest as backups

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
People have taken it with alcohol, Mahakali did the other week with gin, there's an old report of someone downing a glass of scotch with sn in it and he died, and I'm sure I remember another where someone did it after beer.

I think the prinicple is that you don't want too much liquid in your stomach, you want it to get to your intestines as fast as poss, and also alcohol can react with sn and start to convert it into not sn - which means there's less for you to absorb and a chance it wont work.

However, if you search through the forum you'll find the deadly quantity required per kg of body weight, and for most people you only need 4gms to 10gms. The 25gms is to make it as fast and likely to succeed as possible.

So in summary it will probably still work with alcohol, but there's a chance it might not, it would depend on quantity of sn and it's purity, quantity of alcohol and its strength, and whether it made you throw up.

So in other words, I have no idea.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Symbiote, LittleBabyNothing and 2 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I like to think I'd have a bottle of whisky ready for after the SN as a kind of crutch. One or two last shots if you're used to it doesn't sound like too big a deal to me. But I dunno.

• Love
Reactions: Echo81 and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I don't vomit easily. Even after a proper skin full of shots.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I don't vomit easily. Even after a proper skin full of shots.
Add SN to the mix and I'm sure you'll be feeling more than a little queasy :(

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I know 3 people who have died from SN, and ALL were peaceful. You and the other one can sling your hooks with your anti-SN propaganda.

How old are you? 5?
Truly sorry for your loss :(

Reactions: Endeavour
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
I've been using alcohol as a misery-blocking substance since I was 11. And damn it, it worked extremely well all through my teens, although not so much recently.

So if I pound a few shots of liquor after ingesting SN, to make my final moments happier, I highly doubt it'll stop SN from working. It can be cheap crap like Kirkland (Costco) vodka or good stuff like Gray Goose, it all works the same way. Most SN orders come in bulk quantities. If anything, I can take extra SN if I'm already drunk and feel that my bus is coming too late.

Reactions: Echo81
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
People have taken it with alcohol, Mahakali did the other week with gin, there's an old report of someone downing a glass of scotch with sn in it and he died, and I'm sure I remember another where someone did it after beer.

I think the prinicple is that you don't want too much liquid in your stomach, you want it to get to your intestines as fast as poss, and also alcohol can react with sn and start to convert it into not sn - which means there's less for you to absorb and a chance it wont work.

However, if you search through the forum you'll find the deadly quantity required per kg of body weight, and for most people you only need 4gms to 10gms. The 25gms is to make it as fast and likely to succeed as possible.

So in summary it will probably still work with alcohol, but there's a chance it might not, it would depend on quantity of sn and it's purity, quantity of alcohol and its strength, and whether it made you throw up.

So in other words, I have no idea.
Where can I read about this?

How to find the post of the person who drank it with whiskey? It really matters to me.

Reactions: loopylou