J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
SN 25 g mix with 50 ml water and then inject iv system . Less chance of vomit , Is this possible rather than drinking it . This is my back up plan . If I can't find N .

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
SN 25 g mix with 50 ml water and then inject iv system . Less chance of vomit , Is this possible rather than drinking it . This is my back up plan . If I can't find N .
My God I wish I had your skill set, and your tools to do that. I like that idea for my self.

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
i dont know how to do this iv setup , i was asking someone on SS if they know how to do this method

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
At that concentration, it would burn your veins. Ever get salt in a wound? Imagine it running through every vein in your body.

As far as lower concentrations go, I'm unsure what dose would be adequate for an IV. The reason that the PPH recommends oral ingestion of 25g is because you need to absorb a lot of SN within a short time, otherwise enzymes in your body will start to break it down.

• Informative
Reactions: Jadzia, lifeisbutadream, Euthanza and 2 others
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
thanks for the great info . i will pass on iv as my back up plan . gotta find n

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
At that concentration, it would burn your veins. Ever get salt in a wound? Imagine it running through every vein in your body.

As far as lower concentrations go, I'm unsure what dose would be adequate for an IV. The reason that the PPH recommends oral ingestion of 25g is because you need to absorb a lot of SN within a short time, otherwise enzymes in your body will start to break it down.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand this point. I'm not sure a comparison can be drawn between the inside of veins and arteries and that of epidermal wounds. There are so many substances that run through various people's blood vessels, from illicit drugs like heroin and cocaine, to a diabetic's insulin, to countless antibiotics and other medications, to chemotherapy medications for those with cancer. I think the lining of blood vessels in much tougher than most realize. Even if SN damages the lining of blood vessels, it is certainly not instantaneous. And after all, the entire objective of taking the SN in the first place is to CTB. I'm pretty certain that an intravenous injection of enough SN into a blood vessel is going to result in death much more quickly than taking it orally. That's just my two cents.

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand this point. I'm not sure a comparison can be drawn between the inside of veins and arteries and that of epidermal wounds. There are so many substances that run through various people's blood vessels, from illicit drugs like heroin and cocaine, to a diabetic's insulin, to countless antibiotics and other medications, to chemotherapy medications for those with cancer. I think the lining of blood vessels in much tougher than most realize. Even if SN damages the lining of blood vessels, it is certainly not instantaneous. And after all, the entire objective of taking the SN in the first place is to CTB. I'm pretty certain that an intravenous injection of enough SN into a blood vessel is going to result in death much more quickly than taking it orally. That's just my two cents.
The problem isn't the substance that you are injecting, it is the concentration of the solution. Add more water, increase the drip, and maybe it could work without increased side effects? Still not sure if it would absorb properly.

Any risks you take are ultimately on you. Any unforeseen side-effects or failures would be unfortunate. But it is your life.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
The problem isn't the substance that you are injecting, it is the concentration of the solution. Add more water, increase the drip, and maybe it could work without increased side effects? Still not sure if it would absorb properly.

Any risks you take are ultimately on you. Any unforeseen side-effects or failures would be unfortunate. But it is your life.
It may be worth noting here that SN is already used intravenously as an antidote for other toxins.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Still not sure if it would absorb properly.

Intravenous is about delivery more so than absorption. This is where it would go after being absorbed in the stomach and intestines, anyway. It's just vastly more efficient. I have no plans to do this. SN is not my method. There will be side-effects for any method, possibly with the exception of a gunshot to the head, maybe any "mechanical" type of method. As far as poisons, gases, and drugs, they all have side effects. Of course all risks for any method are on the user.