Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
I thought about a cigarette when I'll do SN, will it change anything?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you can smoke weed as an anti e, so i would think its ok!!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you can smoke weed as an anti e, so i would think its ok!!
that was something i havent tripped across and read yet. cool.
i think its basically only drinks/food because it effects the stomach, while the smoke would go to the lungs. (at least thats what makes sense to me, no research)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
that was something i havent tripped across and read yet. cool.
i think its basically only drinks/food because it effects the stomach, while the smoke would go to the lungs. (at least thats what makes sense to me, no research)

I think its in the PPH i saw it mentioned. Yes i agree, it isn't to do with the stomach. It may be helpful for some people to calm there nerves i imagine.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I think its in the PPH i saw it mentioned. Yes i agree, it isn't to do with the stomach. It may be helpful for some people to calm there nerves i imagine.
or in my case drive me temporarily insane long enough to do it lol

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i meant cigarettes, I imagine you mean weed lol

It really does send me insane, so i can't touch the stuff . i can have a whitey off 1 drag, and i used to smoke it alot aswell, it's weird!!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I imagine you mean weed lol
well i figured we were talking about both in general considering theyre both an inhaled smoke.

It really does send me insane, so i can't touch the stuff . i can have a whitey off 1 drag, and i used to smoke it alot aswell, it's weird!!!!
yeah i can have a little bit but too much and my disorders go crazy in my head.

• Yay!
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It literally only takes one drag for me, this was before i was suicidal aswell!!! I went to amsterdam had 2 drags in one of them booths and about an hour late my head went lol. had to go back to my hotel and sleep!!! I don't think its good for you mentally ,myself!!! certainly not for me, i do NOT like having a whitey, makes me shudder thinking about it lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It literally only takes one drag for me, this was before i was suicidal aswell!!! I went to amsterdam had 2 drags in one of them booths and about an hour late my head went lol. had to go back to my hotel and sleep!!! I don't think its good for you mentally ,myself!!! certainly not for me, i do NOT like having a whitey, makes me shudder thinking about it lol
it depends on the person like most things. for some it might help for some it doesnt.
yeah, you mentioning sleep reminded me i cant smoke indica. i smoked it for a week and for a week all i did was sleep and couldnt figure out why lol. so i only smoke sativa

Reactions: checkouttime