C

crazyquack

Mar 16, 2024
I just want to give up. I feel like my life has become meaningless; I don't contribute to society. My brother despises me, and I can't seem to keep a friend. Horrible memories taunt me wherever I go. I wish I could find some peace. I wish I had someone, other than my mother, who genuinely wanted me. I know that sounds selfish, but it's how I feel. I've started longing for love from others, only to be pushed away every time. It's not that I look, sound, or act differently—I just struggle to communicate, and it causes people to lose interest in me.
I've told myself the same thing every time I lose someone: "I stopped talking to them because I need to better myself." But it's always a lie. I feel like I've hit a dead end. I don't know how to live without my grandpa, the one person who kept me sane. He's gone, and I want to see him one last time, to let him know I care. I don't think I want to continue living like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Tonkpils, max_vader2 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this cruel existence, I also just hope for peace, I hope you find the peace you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
C

crazyquack

Mar 16, 2024
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this cruel existence, I also just hope for peace, I hope you find the peace you search for.
I have a question, is it worth it if I have to make it work 100%?