Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
If I take a large dose of sleeping pills (eg Zolpidem) and then put a bag on my head and close it tightly, do you think it could be a good method?

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
No.

Reactions: lobster salad, TripleA and esse_est_percipi
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
No. If you have absolutely no other method then sleeping pills + bathtub might work.

I would look into SN or a drug method in the PPH.

T

Thelonelyplanetguide

Mar 4, 2020
If I take a large dose of sleeping pills (eg Zolpidem) and then put a bag on my head and close it tightly, do you think it could be a good method?
I hope it is because partial hanging just gives me ringing ears idk how to do it

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Zolpidem is not strong enough to knock you down, but that depends on your tolerance. Zolpidem doesn't just knock you down instantly, so while you put the bag on and before you fall asleep, you'd already start losing oxygen and I don't think you'd be able to go through with it. Even if you fell asleep instantly, you'd instinctually remove the bag from your head.

T

tessa

Nov 21, 2020
Yes and you need to drink a lot of alcohol.

Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "mahakali88, post: 993858, membro: 16758"]
Zolpidem non è abbastanza forte da abbatterti, ma dipende dalla tua tolleranza. Zolpidem non ti abbatte all'istante, quindi mentre metti la borsa e prima di addormentarti, inizieresti già a perdere ossigeno e non penso che saresti in grado di sopportarlo. Anche se ti addormentassi all'istante, rimuoveresti istintivamente la borsa dalla testa.
[/CITAZIONE]
I have never taken sleeping pills and I don't suffer from insomnia, I have a very low weight and would take at least a double dose. How could I instinctively tear the envelope from sleep? In any case, I could tie my hands

J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "mahakali88, post: 993858, membro: 16758"]
Zolpidem non è abbastanza forte da abbatterti, ma dipende dalla tua tolleranza. Zolpidem non ti abbatte all'istante, quindi mentre metti la borsa e prima di addormentarti, inizieresti già a perdere ossigeno e non penso che saresti in grado di sopportarlo. Anche se ti addormentassi all'istante, rimuoveresti istintivamente la borsa dalla testa.
[/CITAZIONE]
I have never taken sleeping pills and I don't suffer from insomnia, I have a very low weight and would take at least a double dose. How could I instinctively tear the envelope from sleep? In any case, I could tie my hands
Suffocation with a plastic bag won't work. You'll go crazy to get that off after missing one breath.

OhBother

OhBother

new day new suffering
Mar 21, 2021
What if you take sleeping pills and put a rubber band around your neck and the bag and put a thumb for a little opening so when you pass out it closes. Would that work?

H

Hankadelic

May 27, 2021
Maybe you should read the "Exit bag and inert gas megathread"

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Reactions: OhBother
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The method sleeping pills and exit bag was earlier recommended maybe because the method had not been tested on humans. But the method has been removed from books about suicide probably because of failed suicide attempts. The problem is that the person can remove the plastic bag from the head when he or she is half unconscious. However, the method can work for some people. But suicide methods that are recommended today can be removed in the future - almost all suicide methods can fail.