• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I remember a few days ago or last week, I was able to see all the threads I had posted, the your threads, watched threads, and threads with your posts, etc. That was underneath the banner bar (specifically underneath "forums"). However, that disappeared and is no longer around. Does anyone know what happened or maybe someone could let me know of another way to be able to pull up all my older threads with my posts as well as the threads that I created myself?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
If you go to profile and click find, then it'll say find all threads by user

Screenshot 20200513 222741 Chrome

Reactions: Yomyom
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I remember a few days ago or last week, I was able to see all the threads I had posted, the your threads, watched threads, and threads with your posts, etc. That was underneath the banner bar (specifically underneath "forums"). However, that disappeared and is no longer around. Does anyone know what happened or maybe someone could let me know of another way to be able to pull up all my older threads with my posts as well as the threads that I created myself?
I was wondering the same thing yesterday. I was trying so hard to find this. I have a bad memory so I thought I just couldn't remember how to get to it lol