• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drakeramoraya158

drakeramoraya158

May 18, 2022
I see many people here feeling isolated and depressed because they can't get into a relationship with the opposite gender. Even I used to have those feelings till a few years back when I had never been in a romantic relationship with anyone. But i did get into a serious relationship with a girl and she dumped me for no reason. We were in a very serious relationship and at one point we even planned to get married and have our own kids.

But now I feel glad that she decided to end the relationship. I am sure if we continued to be in a relationship, then we would have gotten married and have our own kids. Bringing a new life into this miserable world is pathetic to say the least.

All the lonely single people should take pride that they are not bringing a new life to this world. And getting into a relationship is highly overrated IMO.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it really is a positive thing not choosing to bring a human into this world. If you never exist, you never suffer. It is such a horrible, cruel and unfair world, and life is very pointless and unnecessary as well. I have no interest in relationships, I would much rather be alone and I see it as for the best. Relationships often seem to just bring people pain.