Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sorry this isnt my home town. Sorry i dont have any friends or family here. Sorry i cant stand 99% of females. Sorry id rather hang out with nondouchy guys. Sorry i already wanted to and have attempted to kill myself over this.

Would you like me to just go off myself now or can we shut the fuck up? Maybe youd rather be like prolifers amd force me to live by your rules? In other words, friendless until i die. I have enough fucking problems without you assholes pointing it out EVERY FUCKING THREAD!

Also mods if this, and most likely will, get reported please pm me about it first because i am seriously tired of hearing the same thing again and again that proves they have zero understanding of the situation. And i have a feeling they wouldnt like me treating them the way theyre treating me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MYStERY_Man, Bullit, western_heart and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry i cant stand 99% of females.
3265%20-%20accept%20adolf_hitler%20based_department%20call%20shitpost%20text.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Hope you dont mind but thought id add it here
People need to stop playing moral police. So you don't agree about married women hanging out with other men? Ok fine, that's your opinion, but umm, we're in the 21st century and it's okay for women to hang out with other men, and vice-versa. Marriage isn't the traditional Boomer shit of the 50s anymore.
Sorry this isnt my home town. Sorry i dont have any friends or family here. Sorry i cant stand 99% of females. Sorry id rather hang out with nondouchy guys. Sorry i already wanted to and have attempted to kill myself over this.

Would you like me to just go off myself now or can we shut the fuck up? Maybe youd rather be like prolifers amd force me to live by your rules? In other words, friendless until i die. I have enough fucking problems without you assholes pointing it out EVERY FUCKING THREAD!

Also mods if this, and most likely will, get reported please pm me about it first because i am seriously tired of hearing the same thing again and again that proves they have zero understanding of the situation. And i have a feeling they wouldnt like me treating them the way theyre treating me.
Id also like to add I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX!!! I DONT EVEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I WANT TO BE CELIBATE!!!! Next excuse please? Because my plans clearly arent to fucking cheat, im not you, im not your ex so stop fucking treating me like it! Ive been molested by my step father and sexually assulted in school, im SERIOUSLY NOT FUCKING INTERESTED. SORRY IM NOT SEX CRAZED LIKE 99% OF HUMANS. SORRY NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. SORRY IM DIFFERENT. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man and western_heart
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
And another thing, i have BPD. Im not exactly normal when it comes to emotions.

Holy f*** id love to see how quick id get kicked off this site if i started being a dick and judging other peoples problems.
Professionals at being part of the problem.