K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
Hello, I'm new here. Not very creative. All I can use without alerting anybody are plastic bags and some tape. I plan on going to a forested area, wrap my head with at least 3 layers of plastic, tape the neck close, and maybe drink a lot sleeping pills before that. How successful do you all think this will be

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Hello, I'm new here. Not very creative. All I can use without alerting anybody are plastic bags and some tape. I plan on going to a forested area, wrap my head with at least 3 layers of plastic, tape the neck close, and maybe drink a lot sleeping pills before that. How successful do you all think this will be
Would probably be difficult to overcome SI even with the pills. Just my impression.

F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
After few breaths, carbon dioxide will build up in plastic bag and you will feel like you are suffocating. Tried it many times. Passing out in plastic bag is realistically impossible. You have to understand that your body does not want to die. and it will do everything to stay alive.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Agree with everyone. You'll just rip everything off as soon as panic sets in and you're unable to breathe.