Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
My order of 500g SN was delivered to me safely yesterday from a Polish source. Now I have it, I need to make a plan. I have heard about some people having a partner to support each other with the attempt. I'm quite new to the site, so I wondered whether this is something that is recommended? I'm in the UK.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and NoPoint280491
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
I am also from the UK but this seems a bad idea. What if you or the other person back out or get frightened?

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
It's a difficult question to answer, it is a personal preference and choice. It can feel better if you're not alone, though one might need to adjust to the plan / protocol of the other person so you can ctb together. It all has its up and downsides. You could try to look for a partner and chat with them for a while, play games or such to find out if you "vibe". You can still say you prefer to ctb alone afterwards.

Reactions: maynoname and Dreadwing89
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
I understand that risk, but what if you can help each other through the anxiety?
Well then I hope nothing but the best. This was something I toyed with when I was younger but I could not bring myself to find a partner.

Reactions: Dreadwing89
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I would really like a partner to support me through. But it's quite scary to be able to trust someone.

Reactions: mfjajs, Dreadwing89 and maynoname
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
I would really like a partner to support me through. But it's quite scary to be able to trust someone.
It is. I suppose you would need to get to know each other pretty well before, but could you get to know each other well enough?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Its up to you but I don't think it's worth the risk. Sn is not an instantaneous method, there is a time taken to prepare and then some more to sit and wait for unconscious. It's gonna be a hard enough fight with your self to see the plan through. Two people having the exact determination will be an added stress. Plus one of the major reason sn fails is calling for help. One of you could cave in. And the consequence of changing your mind when you are by yourself and when with a partner is quite different.

Reactions: Dreadwing89
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
Its up to you but I don't think it's worth the risk. Sn is not an instantaneous method, there is a time taken to prepare and then some more to sit and wait for unconscious. It's gonna be a hard enough fight with your self to see the plan through. Two people having the exact determination will be an added stress. Plus one of the major reason sn fails is calling for help. One of you could cave in. And the consequence of changing your mind when you are by yourself and when with a partner is quite different.
Thank you

Reactions: rozeske