TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
I'm 35, heavily in debt. No money. No drivers license, and no car. Depressed. No job, no skills, haven't worked in years, and the thought of work scares me. Soon to be kicked out by my recent ex-gf.

So I either move back to my home state and live with my (also no money) Mom, or I CTB. I do have good friends (but they're all located here in Los Angeles), and I'm healthy and fit.

I'm worried that if I go home to live with my mom my life will become unbearable, and I will choose to CTB there, which will cause my mom more pain.

What should I do? Should I keep trying? I don't have too much time to decide

Reactions: Unknown21
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No one can/will tell you what you should do, whether you should go on living, or just cash it in. That's not the purvue of SaSu, nor is it of any member here. Everyone has to determine that for themselves. That's the idea of autonomy and having control over one's own destiny. We can talk about your situation with you, but what you end up doing has to be your decision and your's alone, completely made by you without any external influence from anyone else.

So, why can't you get a job? Isn't it possible to get to one by bus? What scares you about work? Would it be easier getting a job where your mom lives? At least that way, if you did move back there, you'd be out of the house a good part of the day. What's kept you from working for all those years? Have you done anything to help yourself? Would you?

Reactions: psych0naut and Trav1989