I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I would ask this in the main thread but it's not open for further replies.

It says you need to hyperventilate. Maybe a stupid question but what is the best way to hyperventilate?

Also the main thread says it's painless. How come more people don't do this then? It looks too good to be true.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I think a lot of people have tried it and cant get it to work. Its a bit of an iffy method.

Reactions: I want to end it
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I looked at it ages ago so can't really remember but I think it involves breathing really hard for a minute or 2 then blowing on your thumb or something.

It's in the megathread.

Reactions: I want to end it
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I looked at it ages ago so can't really remember but I think it involves breathing really hard for a minute or 2 then blowing on your thumb or something.

It's in the megathread.
Ok. Has anyone here got it to work? I have sn but I was curious about this method.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone ctb with it, it seemed very hard to make it work.

Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone ctb with it, it seemed very hard to make it work.
I was able to pass out easily by Hyperventilating, that part was easy for me just think and let my anxiety take over, in a kneeling position, and stand up quickly. I was listening to music while I did it and so I know I woke up in about a minute and 30 seconds probably not enough to drown.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I was able to pass out easily by Hyperventilating, that part was easy for me just think and let my anxiety take over, in a kneeling position, and stand up quickly. I was listening to music while I did it and so I know I woke up in about a minute and 30 seconds probably not enough to drown.
Why do you think more people don't use this method?