C

catsarelifelmao

Jul 15, 2024
Most of the common methods unfortunately are impossible to me so this is my desired method. There are several canals close by and I wonder if this method could work well there. My concern is the current/temperature being a risk factor. I would appreciate any help or feedback.

Thank you.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Before even thinking about the water conditions, have you established that you are able to black out via forced hyperventilation+breath hold yet? If you are unable to do this (and most people aren't), SWB won't work.

Upvote 0
C

catsarelifelmao

Jul 15, 2024
Before even thinking about the water conditions, have you established that you are able to black out via forced hyperventilation+breath hold yet? If you are unable to do this (and most people aren't), SWB won't work.
Yeah I have practiced and successfully done it several times I'm just trying to make aure I'm not missing anything

Upvote 0
B

bolognajuice

Jun 10, 2023
Yeah I have practiced and successfully done it several times I'm just trying to make aure I'm not missing anything
Hello..!! do you mind telling me how you got the hyperventilating part perfected?? I've been trying for over a year now and no success :/ do I just breath really fast?

Upvote 0
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'd definitely recommend colder water because oxygen gets used up quicker, so if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, July is probably not the best (with that said, it's obviously still doable in warmer water).

How are you planning on entering the water?

Upvote 0