ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
SUBTEXT: "There is no code to decipher, no hidden meanings, or encrypted message.

You all knew what was to come. All the eyes on me, glisten with passion having a front row seat to watch a live train wreck, anticipated any second. No help granted. Shameful.

This time, outlier being my breath grew tired, cries ceased to part. Lips so dry, sealed itself shut.

Curse my dead name & say I was crazy, unable for saving. I say your pride is die hard to spit on my grave & return to church come sunday. [signature]

(Now, today's sponsor says:)
โœจ๐น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ช๐“Š๐“‰โœจ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh btw my cats go to: [๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ]. Other pets go to: [๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ], [๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] or [๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ]. I love my pets and I know they'll take care of them. [๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ] doesn't get them lol sorry bro.

No funeral. Cremate my ass & scatter in forest to be forgotten โ™ก

***Prepared 08/26/24
This event is not planned & will happen on impulse on a random date*** "

IMG 3522 IMG 3523
COMMENTARY: I have ocd but I had fun not giving a fuck about crippling perfection for once. It was peaceful.

This note is chilling in my dresser drawer. I rent an apartment having my own space so it won't be disturbed.

I don't care if you take inspiration. Please do not fraudulently credit yourself or plagarise. I take pride in tonight's brain dump lol.

To clarify I get 'suicidal' panick attacks that are very impulsive, eliminates about all survival instinct. This is how I plan to go out. I have a brief idea to jump off a nearby cliff locals call "pride rock". At night ofc, so I don't traumatize any passerby teenagers that go there to do hard drugs or have cave sex.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: steygrone and fleetingnight
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
This is very pretty and I can feel the emotion. Hope everything goes well, should the time comes. Even if the death is by impulse, I admire your awareness and empathy to preplan it and do so to avoid causing harm to the best of your ability.

And a little on the "deadname" bit of the note, I'm not trans, but the line does strike me emotionally. A few months ago I lost my friend Mia, and her religious family buried her under her deadname, and blamed the devil rather than address their own role and anti-trans ideologies. I don't know what you believe you will experience after life, but regardless I hope your family at least respects your wishes, whether it matters or not to you following death.

Thank yous for sharing this, hope all goes well, and that until then all is well.

• Love
Reactions: steygrone and ShinyScissors