Xerneas

Xerneas

Apr 1, 2021
does it make you guys feel better? how do you do it? mine is cutting unfortunately

Solution
return2dreamland
cutting, picking skin (draws blood), starving. cutting helps when i'm really overwhelmed, picking skin is an anxious tic (relieving asf), starving is due to an eating disorder but it honestly helps overall.
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Cutting, scratching, burning. The burning does the most damage and I don't do it often- once it took 4-6 months for a burn to heal. The skin just kept falling off over and over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xerneas
Upvote 0
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I'd feel better knowing you stopped doing that. It just seems like a terrible thing to do to you!

• Love
Reactions: Xerneas
Upvote 0
return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
cutting, picking skin (draws blood), starving. cutting helps when i'm really overwhelmed, picking skin is an anxious tic (relieving asf), starving is due to an eating disorder but it honestly helps overall.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin and Xerneas
Upvote 0
Solution
SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
Cutting, biting, also hitting my arms, but cutting myself gives me more peace of mind and takes away my stress.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I pick the skin on my chapped lips. That is an obsession I've had since I was a boy! My mother used to yell,"Stop picking your lips!" But I never did!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I cut, scratch and hit myself, but I am trying my best to minimise this. I haven't cut in over a week. Trichotillomania is an ongoing struggle. I have done this both compulsively and as a form of self-harm. I have cut my hair short to making pulling more difficult, but I still tend to target my eyelashes and eyebrows. It looks awful and it causes my eyelids and brow area to swell up, develop rashes and sometimes bleed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
forrrest

forrrest

why did they take him away from me
Apr 10, 2021
I dig my fingernails into my skin, throw my head into walls, punch my ribs until bruising, or practice hanging myself. I used to starve myself but people noticed and started talking to me about it as if they knew anything about me. I started getting really embarrassed and have stopped since.

Upvote 0
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
mines cutting but it's getting out of control to the point where every time I SH i end up with stitches the sad thing is I feel like cutting is the only thing I'm good at atm

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never been one for physical self harm but I do sometimes scratch the skin around my fingernails until it bleeds a little bit. It is a bit of a relief. Most of the time my thoughts act as an form of self harm, as my mind is overactive, and there is no escape from them.

Upvote 0
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Got a thread here if you wish to just vent and talk

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/self-harm-thread.57547/

Upvote 0