O

okokoklalalala

Sep 8, 2024
Ik this doesnt really relate to suicide but i dont know where else to ask.

I dont really wear long sleeves cause id die of heat if i did ( not the way i wanna go out:) ) and i used yo cut on the top of my thighs but it hurts like hell later when im running. Are there any place i can do it instead and easily hide it or if you have any suggestions on how to do it on the arms and easily hide it? Id appreciate any opinions on the matter thanks hope you have a lovely day

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
if you wear t-shirts instead of tank tops, i think that top of your arms (around deltoid or bicep muscles) could be easy to hide; i don't know how deep you go but i think they should rather be safe. i know people cut also on their calves and hips, but due to your sport it can be annoying as well

i saw somebody say that if you want to hide your arm wounds/scars when doing sports you could use sport sleeves (the ones that basketball players often use), maybe it could work for you? if it's warm i guess it should be sunny too, so anti-uv longsleeves could help too

take care!

Reactions: okokoklalalala, demitriusmigsysvotf and QteStimBnnuy
Upvote 0
O

okokoklalalala

Sep 8, 2024
Than
if you wear t-shirts instead of tank tops, i think that top of your arms (around deltoid or bicep muscles) could be easy to hide; i don't know how deep you go but i think they should rather be safe. i know people cut also on their calves and hips, but due to your sport it can be annoying as well

i saw somebody say that if you want to hide your arm wounds/scars when doing sports you could use sport sleeves (the ones that basketball players often use), maybe it could work for you? if it's warm i guess it should be sunny too, so anti-uv longsleeves could help too

take care!
thank you smmm i love your tipsđź’—

Reactions: scubadam
Upvote 0
M

metothemoon

Feb 11, 2024
I (used to) do it on my arms and thighs, however visible. I started on the inside of my upper arms, which you can easily hide.

Reactions: okokoklalalala and demitriusmigsysvotf
Upvote 0
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
Under your upper arms, sadly, I've cut my legs and arms to pieces.

Upvote 0