R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Sometimes I keep thinking to myself: what if they are right? That I am the problem? That it IS my problem and mine alone, that I'm the only one bringing this pain upon myself and have no one to blame but me?
Whenever I feel that way I just think to myself that I don't deserve to "get out", because in the end I still try to hold myself accountable and running away from a shitstorm I stirred myself is despicable in my opinion... But even then deep inside I know that none of it is true, I mean yeah nobody is perfect, and we all do make mistakes, but weighing everything I in no way think that I deserve any of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
Not sure of your story but unless u are a murderer or a paedophile i think humans deserve kindness, care and hugs (if wanted) but that doesn't exist for me really but its what i think should happen. Here to listen if u want to vent but in my minor opinion NO U DON'T DESERVE THIS u deserve to be heard, supported and helped

• Love
Reactions: Reflection and Praestat_Mori
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Not sure of your story but unless u are a murderer or a paedophile i think humans deserve kindness, care and hugs (if wanted) but that doesn't exist for me really but its what i think should happen. Here to listen if u want to vent but in my minor opinion NO U DON'T DESERVE THIS u deserve to be heard, supported and helped
Thank you for your kind words

• Love
Reactions: complex