M

M

Recently, it has been brought to our attention that there's someone attempting to buy alternate accounts on this forum. Please be aware that we manually approve every single account on this website and accounts that have no activity for a certain period of time are automatically disabled. We also have new methods to help us detect these alternate accounts and to help curb this problem.

I would also like to thank @Chinaski, @Circles and a few others names that I can not remember at the moment (sorry), for helping us point out these scammers and shady characters. We're working on it, and we're getting there thanks to the the reports that you all have sent in and the veterans that continue to point out these losers.

If you see a troll, possible scammer, or alternate account, please report this to us and we will review it ASAP.

Thank you all.

Marquis

Reactions: Cronetappingout, SufferingInSilence, BlankUser and 28 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Thanks to everyone who has been working on this. Amazing that people would go to such lengths to troll/scam a forum like this.

Reactions: Hennessy, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
i Reported one few days ago for such, he keeps however posting and commenting insulting things and literally being a troll, i don't know if that ever matters to report anyone anymore

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
best thing is they look down on us etc and they are sad enough to come here to pretend they are someone else or troll and abuse people. seems like they have their own issues, just they can't admit it to themselves!!!

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Thanks for all you do to keep this site going. I reported one person who is below 18 years old.