M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
I'll most likely CTB next week, and I've been thinking about my only friend. Surely I'm being selfish wanting to say goodbye to him just before I do it. Because he will probably become desperate to find me and stop me. But at the same time I will feel very lonely leaving without talking to him, at least through text. Also the fear of him calling the police and they somehow finding me quickly (I'll be at a campsite in another city).

I've written my suicide letter and I say goodbye to him there already, thanking him for everything. And he will be the one to whom I'll send a delayed message or email in order to search for my body. Also I've stated in writing that my stuff should go to him. I don't want my family to distribute my stuff among them and use my things, since they don't give a shit about me.

Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
If you really wanna do it, a delayed mail is a good option.

Careful, however, with scheduling. Review the dates and if you live in different timezones, calculate that. Recently, an user sent one too early and got raided. But in theory nothing should happen if it's set right.

Reactions: myusername and opheliaoveragain