CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Same evetn rpt rpt rpt rot rpt rot rpt rpt rot rot rpt sMe evnt rppt rpt same same same same rpt rpt injury damage no posbl wrk brain same evnt rpt no posbl chng past same evnt same same rpt brain die no posbl time travle ni any, rpt rpt rpt rpt rept rpt same same me no stay life this me dd brain same evnt rpt rpt rpt no stop rpt rpt rpt no posbl chng past no posbl any rpt rpt rpt brain die rpt rpt rpt rpt rpt rpt rtpt rot rpt rpt no no no fk life fk all awfl cncpt me now wat do rpt rpt rpt rpt rpt rpt no posbl chng no posbl chng no posbl chng this awfl brutl unvrs

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LifeQuitter, Sannti and 11 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful what you have to go through. This is so inhumane. I wish I could help you somehow. :heart:šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LifeQuitter, whywere and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It must be exhausting living this life, I'm sorry you're suffering šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and CTB Dream
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I cried reading this from you, as you are such a wonderfully kind and loving person, and no one should ever have to endure what you face each day.

Always remember that you are family to/for me, and I hope in some small way I am to you also, as we are ALL in this together as family and when I retire at night, I always have you in my evening thoughts before I close my eyes, read prayers here, as I firmly believe that with you here, this site would never ever be the same ,as you are a beacon of warmth here.

I send you lots of hugs, well wishes and you are family, and I want the very best for you always.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, CTB Dream, Gangrel and 1 other person