lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
You ever get annoyed by depression?

I work 6 days a week. Saturday is my only day off. I really wanted to read some of my books today. But no, I had to get depression today...

Don't get me wrong - I am unhappy all week. But it seems today my mind is in exceptional mood for suicide. I've been lying in bed for four of the six hours I am awake (it came in the afternoon), looking at walls and phone, unable to do anything.

I am considering bringing some sad shit with me like Joan Didion or Sylvia Plath and take a bath, but I am unable to move.

What about your Saturday?

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-, EnnuiCat, death137 and 5 others
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
well hello. i didn't sleep all night (it's 11 now), just eating disgusting food all night. i'm exhausted and don't know what to do with my life now.
i'm going to try to at least take a lil walk. wish you the best :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and Pookie
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
well, yes. bad too, bad .

Ran out of soy milk, so I had to choose between going out, or having to drink water for the rest of the weekend.

Reactions: lunargreenx
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes, I look forward to the weekends because my job is boring, but then when I get here, I can only think about how alone I am and how nothing every brings relief.

• Love
Reactions: Un-, FuneralCry, EnnuiCat and 3 others
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I guess this is my worst Saturday of the year. I dont want to do anything. Alone and tired of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-, EnnuiCat and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry your Saturday is not going that good! :(

I'm overworking but only from Monday to Friday.

I've just woken up! I'll just study japanese, visit different websites and then drink lots of booze while listening to music!!

I love Sats! Finally PEACE!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: lunargreenx, Bedrock48 and Hurt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly every day is the same, I just don't enjoy living. Life is the most pointless thing ever. It's pretty warm where I live today which makes me feel worse. Anhedonia can be tiring. I just spend most of my time with my own thoughts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Somage, EnnuiCat and Trojan
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
it's horrible
i'm being tormented by my narcissism again.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Yup, Saturdays sucked. Considering getting drunk in hopes the day will go a little faster

Reactions: Celerity
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
Sorry your Saturday is not going that good! :(

I'm overworking but only from Monday to Friday.

I've just woken up! I'll just study japanese, visit different websites and then drink lots of booze while listening to music!!

I love Sats! Finally PEACE!!!!!!!
Sounds like an awesome plan! If alcohol wouldn't make you gain weight, I would be drunk 24/7.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and WornOutLife
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong - I am unhappy all week. But it seems today my mind is in exceptional mood for suicide.
Same. My suicidality is through the roof today, holy fuck. This instense yearning for death.. I am frustrated by the smallest things, I just want all the bullshit to end. But of course, it's not the right time yet...

Reactions: Un- and Celerity
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Same. My suicidality is through the roof today, holy fuck. This instense yearning for death.. I am frustrated by the smallest things, I just want all the bullshit to end. But of course, it's not the right time yet...
Why is it not the right time?

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Why is it not the right time?
My method is not 100% ready. It could still work but I want the odds of it being successful to be near perfect. Plus my current circumstances are not ideal.