• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SimpleSimon

Dec 13, 2021
I don't even know what to say except how disappointed I am with the state of the U.S right now...
I despair for the world I am leaving my kids. Sometimes I feel I was very very selfish to have them in the first place. But I fulfilled my "republican" role by being pregnant. Isn't that all women are good for?

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
As an antinatalist I fully support the universal right of abortion. Provided it is at no later date than 14 weeks.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't even know what to say except how disappointed I am with the state of the U.S right now...
I hate how the US is becoming more and more conservative. The Handmaid's Tale is becoming a reality…

Women should have autonomy and control over their own bodies! I hate the fact that we don't anymore
I despair for the world I am leaving my kids. Sometimes I feel I was very very selfish to have them in the first place. But I fulfilled my "republican" role by being pregnant. Isn't that all women are good for?
I hate it when people say stuff like this! This completely undermines and dehumanizes women. We are not baby-making machines. Our purpose is not to carry a child! We are much more than that.

Last edited:
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I worry for you, its like US is going back in time. So will unmarried mums be next, religious convents taking kids then mum in jail, passing kids to 'deserving' married couples?
All the civil unrest too. mass shootings seems daily. UK news dont really even cover them now unless little kids school for a few seconds. What next? Only the rich can run to rule, how ridiculous is that. Glad its different here, still shite, but you got it worse atm

Reactions: sserafim
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
We're often told there's overpopulation but that's actually not true, and especially for certain racial groups. When too many people are not having enough kids u can't have a good economy either. I guess u need people to have enuf kids but sometime in the 70's (Row Wade) they started to give women the choice to forego motherhood and marriage became less of a given, and more of a choice. As a result of this and other factors, women have much fewer kids if any. I'm not trying to say this is good or bad but it does have consequences when u mess around with the natural order of most people having at least one kid in their lifetime if u don't allow abortion. There's reasons people don't want to have kids and I totally understand b/c I avoided having children mainly because they gave me a choice to be a mother or not. Many people don't want kids unless the situation is pretty comfortable and ideal to have them in. It's a big job and u can't have both people working outside the home. Someone actually has to stay around and raise the kids, and not strangers preferably.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I worry for you, its like US is going back in time. So will unmarried mums be next, religious convents taking kids then mum in jail, passing kids to 'deserving' married couples?
All the civil unrest too. mass shootings seems daily. UK news dont really even cover them now unless little kids school for a few seconds. What next? Only the rich can run to rule, how ridiculous is that. Glad its different here, still shite, but you got it worse atm
Yeah the US is literally going backwards…

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer